Ref. No.: 2101/2019
Location: Zurich /Switzerland
Duration: 6 months , Extension possible
- Member of the Java Platform Engineering team, which is responsible for engineering and operation of the global Java application platform.
- Close cooperation with the central infrastructure, security and software architecture, system engineering, international development teams and a small platform operation team in Singapore.
- Main focus on engineering to continuous improve performance and efficiency of our service and help to solve the challenges and share the fun coming with new cloud, container and micro service technologies.
- Degree in computer science at a university or appropriate expertise.
- Several years of experience in software engineering and software lifecycle management.
- Very good knowledge of the Java technology (JSE, JEE), Java application servers, SpringBoot (SpringCloud), Java security.
- Good knowledge of modern and agile software engineering and devops processes.
- Engineering of the Java Platform (JBoss, SpringBoot based on RHEL VMs, Kubernetes).
- Engineering of the development, build and deployment infrastructure (Eclipse, OpenJDK, Maven, Bitbucket, Nexus).
- Build and environment automation (Jenkins, Octopus).
- Implementation of new development cloud based on Azure.
- Supporting operation of the Java platform and development, build and deployment infrastructure.
- Technical support of development teams.
- Participation in Java platform technology and architecture discussions and decisions.
- Planning lifecycle and maintenance of one or more platform, infrastructure of automation tools.
- Quality assurance of applications release deliverables.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Strong quality mindset.
- Structured and goal oriented methodology.
- Good analytic, conceptual, communication and documentation skills.
- Team player.
Please send your CV in English on address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The perfect CV should include:
- Education (time, name of the university, specialization),
- Employment (duration, company name, industry, position, range of tasks),
- Participation in projects (duration, the name and description of the project, technology, role in the project),
- Knowledge of foreign languages (spoken and written),
- Knowledge of IT technologies: with your own assessment of the level of knowledge,
Przydatne pliki do pobrania:
Knowledge of technology